Cuti-cuti Malaysia

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

After months....

Hah! I don't really know what makes me update this blog after months....hahaha. But really, entah kenapa last night suddenly rasa nak jenguk blogs yg dah lama 'ditinggalkan'. True, some people say kita dikejar masa... but I wonder which is rite... kita dikejar masa atau masa mengejar kita??? Hahaha the same meaning, duhhhh!!! Gotcha!! tapi really, which is right? Masa mengejar kita atau kita yang kejar masa??? Hmmm??? Sampai sekarang I can't really find the right answer. Anyways... itulah yang berlaku sejak kebelakangan ni, sampai aku rasa tak ada masa nak update blog, not even update, LOGIN pun tak terrrrbuat! Haha...

Just an update... aku sekarang dah berempat... :) My last update was on July 09... about a month after that, i gave birth to a 'cute-loooking' baby boy. Haha perasan! Now Iman has a pal to play with. Oh yes, I named my newborn baby, Iman Rifqi, which sometimes I call him Iki as his nama manja! hah. Dah tak boleh panggil Iman, since his brother dah panggil Iman daaa! Tersilap caturan, patut Iman dipanggil Zakuan...instead of Iman since aku nak remain Iman as my kids' name. Huh... dah terlanjur panggil, susah nak tukar. So, Rifqi is Rifqi... and he's now 7 months old. Hmm.. kejap je kan masa berlalu? 
Rifqi looks more like his father, at least that was what most of my friends said!!! Huh! fair enough. Iman looks more like me, so Rifqi should have his father's look! No matter what, i really feel a strong bond with Rifqi. Not to compare Iman with Rifqi, but that's what I feel until now. Mungkin Rifqi sebab dah rupa macam ayah dia, tapi bonding kuat lebih dgn ibunya. Macam Iman, looks like me, tapi bonding nampak lebih kuat dengan ayah dia. But still, I love them both with all my heart!!!! Bukan senang nak lahirkan diorang tauuu!!!!!!! 

I love you dearly... Rifqi...

Okay, enough of this. I will update this blog again when I have the time & mood. haha! Thanks for those who keeps on reading. I appreaciate it. Muahhhhssss!!!

No comments: